2500 Sqm Commercial For Rent In CBD For R 170.00/sqm
R425,000 per month
2,500m2 @ R170/m2
DescriptionGranger Bay Court – Office Block TO LET, Cape Town Waterfront
* 2 500 Sq M
Offices to Let
Established in 1988, the V&A Waterfront is a 123 hectare mixed-use development which comprises of 361,742m² of gross lettable industrial, commercial and retail space, 10 hotels and 514 residential units.
* The V&A Waterfront is one of Africa’s most visited cultural and historical hubs. Set on the edge of a natural working harbour with the iconic Table Mountain as its backdrop, it offers local and international visitors acosmopolitan mixed-bag of experiences ranging from tourism and leisure to retail shopping and exclusive entertainment.
* Its prime positioning, which boasts panoramic views of the ocean, city bowl and mountain peaks, has earned it numerous local and international awards.
It is a well-known fact that the best address in Cape Town is the much-loved V&A Waterfront.
With more than 100,000 visitors daily during peak periods, the site boasts an array of cosmopolitan experiences, including leisure, business, retail shopping and exclusive entertainment.
IT IS AN HISTORICAL LANDMARK WORKING HARBOUR AND AN ICON.
Granger Bay Block A – approximately 2500 sqm (Over 3 floors)
Granger Bay Block B – approximately 1700 sqm (Ground and First Floors)
Existing tenant to vacate from June 2013
Gross Market Rental will be R170 per sqm (excl. VAT)
Undercover Parking will be available at R1700 per parking bay (excl. VAT)
10% escalation per annum
• A R500 per sqm Tenant Installation allowance is provided to complete partitioning, floor covering and adjustments to air-condition, lighting and electrical
* Macro access – excellent, Waterfront fed from the N1 and Nelson Mandela Boulevard
* Overlooks the main hub of the V&A Waterfront with great proximity to conferencing, restaurants and retail
* Block B recently upgraded – toilets, foyers, kitchens, lobbies and HVAC
* A grade space with excellent views
* Direct access to parking on multiple levels, parking can be structured to service tenants only
* Close to Cape Town Stadium
* Secure and well maintained – recently refurbished all lobby and toilets in the building at a cost of approximately R2.5 million
* 24 hour security in a contained and safe environment with two armed response vehicles on site
* Ample visitors and casual parking
* A minimum of 4 parking bays per 100 sqm
* Central Location
* Great Exposure
* Great location
Enquire About This Property